After this week’s speculations of a breakup with his famous celebrity girlfriend, Halle Bailey. 25-year-old DDG has responded to the nosey haters. Fans noticed earlier this week that DDG had unfollowed Bailey on Instagram. He also deleted all her photos from his account, and shared a tweet that stated, “all these girls the same… aint no wayy.”
Now if you know anything about relationships in the 21 century, then you know that when someone deleted a person entirely from their page and unfollows them, it’s a wrap. The lovers have been strong together for a minute now so we hoped that things were not over. Later on Wednesday, DDG tweeted, “The internet is so gullible”. Many believe he is referring to the internet after their speculations on his relationship.
In the midst of the controversy, Halle Bailey’s sister Ski took to social media to get some things off of her chest. This is the first time a lot of fans have seen her and many commented on how they never knew who she was. She stated, “DDG like bro hats wrong with you? Halle’s not like the ones that you’ve been with.” She continued to rant and express how she felt about the situation which may or not even be a real situation.
Later, the two made up to the public in a tweet stating how they both loved each other. The two began dating in early 2022, but they did not go public until March of the same year. Do you think there was a little trolling involved? Or is something scandalous really occurring?
- Rock-T Sports: Ja Morant’s Return to the Court Renders Mixed Reviews
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Don’t Forget April is Ugly Baby Month [WATCH]
- Ramadan: How Public Schools Are Recognizing The Sacred Islamic Month
- Hot Spot: Sheryl Lee Ralph’s Alleged Sexual Assault By TV Judge [LISTEN]
- Latto To Have Charges Dropped In Loaded Gun Arrest At LAX Following Completion Of Program In April
- Indy Parks names multi-purpose field after youth coach killed during road rage incident
- Pacers, Cunningham Restaurant Group announce new dining and entertainment venue
- Gary’s Tea: T.J. Holmes & Amy Robach Struggle to Return to Air [LISTEN]
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Hospitalized After Brutal Attack in South Florida Gym
- Ciara Stepped Out In A Black Grace Ling Ensemble
DDG Responds to the Internet After Breakup Speculations was originally published on hot1009.com
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Five Things You Should Know About Mary Mary
50 Things That Make A Man Want To Marry You (The Ultimate Guide To Understanding A Man's Commitment)
Michael B. Jordan And Jonathan Majors Give Angela Bassett A Shoutout At The Oscars
#ManCrushMonday: 15 Black Actors Who Are Sexy & Under 40
Michael B. Jordan Vs. Jonathan Majors: Who Really Holds The Title Of Sexiest Man Alive?
Getting ‘Fits Off: The Best Dressed Men At The 2023 Oscars
Miki Howard Reveals Who SHE Believes is Her "Baby Daddy"--MJ? Joe Jackson? Or Neither?