A notorious criminal organization is being blamed for an attack that took place inside a restaurant Monday night.
According to authorities, gang members unleashed a bag of roaches inside the business as an act of revenge. Video of the incident, released by the Taipei Police Department, shows two men running into Taiwan’s G House Taipei restaurant and throwing insects before dashing out.
The perpetuators are believed to have been involved in a financial dispute with the restaurant owner. So far, authorities have taken four men and one woman into custody.
The G House Taipei began the process of sterilization shortly after the attack. On their Facebook page, they posted a photo of an individual spraying what appears to be pesticide on and around the affected area.
An official told members of the press that the criminal organization known as the Bamboo Union may be behind the bizarre attack. According to The South China Morning Post, the Bamboo Union is known around the world for its dealings in drug and human trafficking.
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- Tina Campbell Talks Creating Balance In Her Career & Creating New Christmas Music
- Guess Which Legendary Rapper Wants Toni Braxton To Perform At Their Wedding?
- Rising Artist Mariah. Put Her Own Spin On This Christmas Classic
- Gary’s Tea: IT’S OFFICIALLY OVER! Kanye West & Kim Kardashian’s Child Support Breakdown [WATCH]
- Michael Vick Leading A Docuseries On The History Of Black Quarterbacks
- There’s Still Some Unfinished Business In The Official Trailer For Peacock’s ‘The Best Man: The Final Chapters’
- Floyd Mayweather Spends Millions On Art Pieces At Art Basel
- Balenciaga Sues Company Responsible For Designing Their Controversial Campaign
- Hakeem Jeffries Elected As House Democrats Leader, First Black American To Lead Caucus
Video Shows Gangsters Dumping Huge Bag Of Roaches In Restaurant ‘For Revenge’ was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com