Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Wal-Mart To Provide COVID Vaccinations At The Indianapolis Urban League
- Eddie Murphy Details His Iconic Basketball Match Against Prince
- Jeremy Lin Hints At Being Called “Coronavirus” On Court By Other Players In Instagram Post
- A ‘Superman’ Reboot Is On The Way, Ta-Nehisi Coates Writing Script
- Janet Hubert Discusses How Her ‘Fresh Prince’ Departure and the Aftermath Took a Toll on Her Mental Health
- Tank Debuts ‘Can’t Let It Show’, Talks New Movie Role & Transitioning Into Stand Up Comedy [WATCH]
- Debra Wilson Reveals Why She Left ‘Mad TV’ After Eight Seasons
- Adult Site CamSoda Offers Brooklyn Nets’ James Harden VIP Pass To Keep Him Out of Atlanta Strip Clubs
- Throwback: Halle Berry’s Sexy 90s Dress Sends Twitter Into A Tizzy
- Black Mom Celebrates Natural Styles With ‘Hair Day’
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com