What Causes Depression?
Depression is related to chemical in-balance in the brain that makes it hard for the cells to communicate with each other. Depression can be triggered by a number of things including: stressful life events, drug or alcohol abuse, other illnesses, it can even be hereditary.
What Are The Symptoms?
- Feeling sad, hopeless and having frequent crying spells
- Losing interest or pleasure in things you used to enjoy (including sex)
- Feeling guilty, helpless or worthless
- Thinking about death or suicide
- Sleeping too much, or having problems sleeping
- Loss of appetite and unintended weight loss or gain
- Feeling very tired all the time
- Having trouble paying attention and making decisions
- Having aches and pains that don’t get better with treatment
- Feeling restless, irritated and easily annoyed
Five Things You Should Know About Mary Mary
Indianapolis Walmart gets food license suspended after inspectors find significant rodent activity
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Michael B. Jordan Vs. Jonathan Majors: Who Really Holds The Title Of Sexiest Man Alive?
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Girl Group FLO Unites With Missy Elliott In Upcoming Single “Fly Girl” Which Samples The Music Legend
50 Things That Make A Man Want To Marry You (The Ultimate Guide To Understanding A Man's Commitment)
Getting ‘Fits Off: The Best Dressed Men At The 2023 Oscars