Listen Live Graphics (Indy)
WTLC Featured Video

More kids are going to the hospital for swallowing small objects. A study published by the American Academy of Pediatrics tracked emergency room admissions for children under the age of six who had swallowed a foreign object. It found that admissions surged more than 90 percent from 1995 to 2015. Coins were responsible for most cases, followed by toys, jewelry, and batteries. Just over half of the kids examined in the study were male. As always, try to make sure that items around your house is baby proof. It’s amazing what the little ones can find on the floor, inside a couch, a cabinet, etc.

Also On 106.7 WTLC:
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2021
Anthony AJ Johnson Actor Comedian
60 photos