Listen Live Graphics (Indy)
WTLC Featured Video
CLOSE

A 19-year-old man almost died from drinking a quart of soy sauce after being dared by his friends.

According to reports, the unidentified teenager experienced seizures immediately after consuming the soy sauce.

The hospital was forced to put 1.5 gallons of sugar-water into the man’s body in order to flush the salt out of his body. It took five hours for his sodium level to return to normal.

He was in a coma for three days before he woke up on his own.

Soy Sauce Overdose Puts Man Into a Coma  was originally published on blackamericaweb.com

Also On 106.7 WTLC:
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2021
US-ENTERTAINMENT
57 photos