Sick days seem like a pretty good deal. You get to sit home and watch TV all day, and you don’t have to go to school. But sometimes we forget how boring it can be and how bad you feel.
- Take care of yourself. Drink fluids, sleep, take medicines and wash your hands.
- Don’t read too much if you have a headache. It will just make your headache that much worse.
- Call your friend if they’re sick. You’ll have fun talking and venting to each other.
- If you have a stomachache, avoid any programs relating to food. This should go without saying. Put a warm object on to keep your stomach feeling great and lie in a good position.
- Watch TV. This won’t cause headaches and doesn’t require moving.
- If you’re not actually sick for whatever reason, make the most of your free day!
Also On 106.7 WTLC: