Tired of giving the same old-same old? Embarrassed to give out those impersonal department store gift certificates because you’re stumped and don’t know what to buy for the person who has everything? Well, here are some wonderful ideas for unique gifts; some unusual, some personal; something for everyone on your list!
Group two, three or more items (mix and match) and place in an interesting basket or unusual container to present your gifts, covering the container with colorful cellophane and topping it all off with a fancy ribbon and bow.
– Scented candles, handmade soaps, bubble bath and a big fluffy bath towel.
– Fancy hair ties, hair clips, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner for the teenage girl
– A movie night basket with a video of DVD of a movie you know they don’t have, a box of microwave popcorn, candy and a movie guide book
– An interesting book or magazine (and a gift subscription), a tiny booklight, a cute mug and packets of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows, or a small bag of flavored gourmet coffee
– A cozy robe – one pocket containing envelopes of hot chocolate and the other, a small bag of mini-marshmallows.
– A spa day with a pair of comfy slippers and a big fluffy towel or robe
– A set of fancy beeswax candles and a brass candle snuffer
– A towel wrap, terry-cloth slippers, shower soap, shaving lotion and a fancy hair comb (or a special moustache comb for the moustached man!)