It’s about that time again for one of music’s highly anticipated events of the year, The Essence Music Festival. The Essence Music Festival, which is a 3-day multi-stage event, July 2nd -4th 2010, which is held every year in New Orleans at the SuperDome. The festival is jammed packed with performances from some of the biggest names in music including Alicia Keys, Janet Jackson, Chrisette Michelle and Keri Hilson to name a few. The festival also features seminars on Money, Love and more with a long list of speakers, which features Bill Cosby, Jada Pinkette-Smith and Tom Joyner.
We got the HOTTEST trends that will keep you feeling and looking cool in the New Orleans HEAT!
The TOP 5 HOTTEST trends to pack with you to the Essence Music Festival!!!
1) Tribal Print Dress- Tibal prints have became one of summer’s most popular trends this year.
2) Rompers-The classic Romper is back and this one is perfect to wear to one of the many the concerts at night!!!!
2) Embellished Sandals-these are SUMMER’S MUST HAVES and will make any outfit STAND OUT!!!
4) Maxi Dresses- This is geat to just slip on and go. Most Maxi Dresses are VERY inexpensive..so you wont have to break your pocket book to look great!
5) Editors Pick – No one can ever go wrong with a pair of stylish jeans or jeans shorts paired with colorful blouse and some espadrille….CAN WE SAY FAB!!!!
• Colorful blouse
• Ripped Jeans or Skinny jeans
Fashion Tip: When buying clothes, chose light fabrics like; lien, silks and cottons. These will help your skin breathe better and you will feel more comfortable in the summer heat!