The holiday shopping season is here and Black Friday is knocking on the door. This is generally the time of year we spend a lot of money in a short period of time. Since you are going to be shopping, it is a great time to maximize with a rewards program.
There are several types of rewards programs that vary from gift cards to travel to cash back. One thing still stands true with any kind of reward, “Cash is King”. But, the majority of rewards programs are tied to credit cards. It is definitely a missed opportunity for shoppers who are spending a lot of money during the Holidays using cash or some other non-rewards product.
Reasons for not having a Credit Card
There are several reasons shoppers may not use a credit card for holiday shopping, but simply not having a credit card is near the top of the list. Choosing not to have a credit card and credit worthiness are two of the biggest contributing factors. So, how can Holiday shoppers cash in on rewards without having a credit card?
Earning Rewards without a credit card If credit cards aren’t your thing, but earning rewards is, you are in luck! Products, such as the ONE VIP Visa Debit Card, offer a lucrative cash back rewards program without the hassle and fees of a credit card. In fact, there are no hidden fees with the ONE VIP Card, no overdraft fees, and there’s no cost to get it. The ONE VIP Card is a digital banking product that is available to anyone over the age of 18 with a USA address and social security number. There is no credit check needed to get this card and you can begin using it as soon as money is loaded to the card.
ONE VIP Rewards Program at a Glance
ONE VIP Card members earn 1 point for every $2 spent on purchases and double points for shopping Black Owned Business Partners. These points are unlimited and can be redeemed for cash back.
Additionally, ONE VIP members can opt to pay points forward by donating them to Urban One Community Works (U1CW). U1CW will use the donations to support selected charities supporting people of color such as The Innocence Project for criminal justice reform, the National Black Justice Coalition serving LGBTQ/SGL communities, Howard University, as well as the Tom Joyner Foundation serving the HBCU students nationwide.
You’re likely spending a lot of money over the next two months – take advantage of a rewards program and earn some of that money back!
‘King Richard’: Touching Photos Of Venus And Serena With Their Dad Through The Years
1. 1991 in ComptonSource:Getty 1 of 30
2. WimbledonSource:Getty 2 of 30
3. WTASource:Getty 3 of 30
4. US OpenSource:Getty 4 of 30
5. US OpenSource:Getty 5 of 30
6. Sony Ericsson OpenSource:Getty 6 of 30
7. AEGON InternationalSource:Getty 7 of 30
8. Ericsson OpenSource:Getty 8 of 30
9.Source:Getty 9 of 30
10. WimbledonSource:Getty 10 of 30
11. WimbledonSource:Getty 11 of 30
12. US OpenSource:Getty 12 of 30
13. WimbledonSource:Getty 13 of 30
14. U.S. OpenSource:Getty 14 of 30
15. Wimbledon 2012Source:Getty 15 of 30
16. 2007 Sony Ericsson OpenSource:Getty 16 of 30
17. Venus WilliamsSource:Getty 17 of 30
18. Venus Williams poses in 1991 in ComptonSource:Getty 18 of 30
19. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 19 of 30
20. Venus WilliamsSource:Getty 20 of 30
21. Wimbledon 2012Source:Getty 21 of 30
22. Evert CupSource:Getty 22 of 30
23. Wimbledon 2012Source:Getty 23 of 30
24. On Compton Tennis CourtSource:Getty 24 of 30
25. Compton Tennis CourtSource:Getty 25 of 30
26. Practicing in 1991 in ComptonSource:Getty 26 of 30
27. Practicing in 1991 in ComptonSource:Getty 27 of 30
28. Evert CupSource:Getty 28 of 30
29.Source:Getty 29 of 30
30.Source:Getty 30 of 30
How To Get The Most Cash Back Rewards This Holiday Without A Credit Card was originally published on newsone.com