Nick Cannon isn’t going to let his battle with lupus stop him from having a great 2017.
The famed entertainer hit Instagram with a video response from the hospital this morning thanking everyone who sent him “love, care and prayers.”
“Home team, what’s good? Aye, I got so much love for y’all. Thank you so much! I’m still in this hospital, but I’m about to get out of here forreal – and I’m letting you know, we’re about to take it to a whole new level,” Nick says enthusiastically.
“I’ve just been sitting here reflecting,” he adds. “And I can’t sit here dormant no more.”
Nick has been in the hospital since before Christmas thanks to his autoimmune disease.
“For all who have been trying to contact me the last few days this is where I’ve been,” he wrote in an Instagram post from his hospital bed at Cedars-Sinai. “And I will be in the Hospital through Christmas. All good though, Doctors say I will be back to normal before the New Year. #LupusSucks #ncredible #warrior.”
Watch his full message above. Nick has clear plans of taking over TV, music, comedy, and more.
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash News 1 of 17
2. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash News 2 of 17
3. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash News 3 of 17
4. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...Source:Getty 4 of 17
5. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty 5 of 17
6. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...Source:Getty 6 of 17
7. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.Source:Getty 7 of 17
8. Denim and diamonds...Source:Getty 8 of 17
9. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty 11 of 17
12. When your suit looks like this...Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty 14 of 17
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...Source:Getty 15 of 17
16. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty 16 of 17
17. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.Source:Getty 17 of 17
Nick Cannon Sends Fans A Touching Message From The Hospital was originally published on globalgrind.com