1. Know your non-negotiables.
2. Don’t limit yourself.
3. Don’t lie. Don’t even inflate the truth.
4. Forget about any texting and calling rules.
5. Pay attention to the red flags.
6. Know who you are as a person.
7. Be emotionally available.
8. Watch the alcohol.
9. Remember that dating is an exploration.
10. Know your sexual boundaries.
11. Don’t hide your enthusiasm or interest.
12. Be the date that you want to have.
13. Ditch the dating wish list.
14. Have fun and release the pressure.
15. Be your true self.
Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage
#ManCrushMonday: 15 Black Actors Who Are Sexy & Under 40
Blind Dates to New Heights: Meet Eagles Legend Jason Kelce’s Wife, Kylie Kelce
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Pied Piper Of R&B: 10 Songs You Probably Didn't Know R. Kelly Wrote
Football to Film: Marshawn Lynch Starring in Raunchy New Comedy “Bottoms” [TRAILER]
Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Civil Rape Case Just As Trial is Set to Begin
Take Our Music Survey for a Chance to win $250 + Katt Williams Tickets