Finding foundation for dark skin kind can be a dreadful task. Nothing is worst than finding the perfect foundation only to find out it’s been discontinued. Because this happens to me all the time, I like to keep a number of brands that work for my skin tone in my makeup arsenal.
Over the weekend I headed to the Macy’s counter to check out Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup. The Internet has been bragging about this foundation for months, so being the beautynista I am I had to see for myself.
The loose formula of this foundation allows for a buildable coverage. Which I adore! You can easily go from sheer work appropriate makeup to a celebrity beat down face perfect for any occasion.
It also promises 15 hours of wear time through those days when your air conditioning has quit on you, or even if you need a quick workout at lunch time but you don’t have time to reapply your face later. This foundation is also oil-free, fragrance-free, non-acnegenic (read: won’t clog your pores) and has a wildly gorgeous natural, matte finish. No greasy faces here.
So I did a quick video so that you could see this foundation in action for yourself! Check it out.
MAKEUP 101: The Top 12 Foundations For Flawless Dark Skin
1. NARS Sheer Glow FoundationSource: 1 of 12
2. BECCA Ever Matte Shine Proof FoundationSource: 2 of 12
3. Lancôme Teint Visionniare FoundationSource: 3 of 12
4. IMAN Second To None Luminous FoundationSource: 4 of 12
5. BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation StickSource: 5 of 12
6. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil FreeSource: 6 of 12
7. Armani Luminous Silk FoundationSource: 7 of 12
8. Ashunta Sheriff Perfect Face Dual Foundation & BrushSource: 8 of 12
Tried & True: Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com