Love Triangle Exposed
K. Michelle suggested Tara confront Amina and Peter without fighting, but bring her Timbs and Vaseline just in case Amina wanted to get “froggy.” Tara took her advice.
Tara surprised Amina and Peter at the studio while they were working on their song “The Pankeys” that was a smidgen beyond horrible and forced Peter to be upfront with the both of them. Tara admitted that she and Peter were still sleeping together (duh!) and that he pretty much is on her beck and call, ie: when she calls him to make her c*m, he comes! Amina burst into tears and hit Joseline Hernandez high notes as she screamed and cried.
Tara could care less about Amina’s feelings as she shouldn’t. Amina asked Tara if she could “speak to her husband.” Tara agreed and gave them their time.
Why do I get the feeling I’ve been here before? Oh, that’s because I have. We watched the same exact thing last season on “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” when Stevie J, Joseline and Mimi Faust headed to couples therapy to get to the bottom of their love triangle.
Erica Mena Cheats On Cyn
It’s clear that Erica Mena and Rich Dollaz (as gross as some people may think he is) still love each other. Mena’s “girlfriend” Cyn is apparently the only person who doesn’t. On last night’s episode, Mena and Rich met in the studio where he played her a new track that I can admit, sounds like it would be a hit in the Latin world. Caught all up in her feelings, she hopped on Rich’s lap and slipped him some tongue. SMH.
Tahiry & Joey
Tahiry and Joe Budden hadn’t seen one another since Joey was caught cheating. They bumped into each other on the red carpet of a fashion event and played nice for the cameras. With no where to really talk about what happened, they decided to set a date for a later time (if Joey gets it together).
Next week, on the final episode, it looks like Joey may propose! We can’t wait to see what else unfolds…What moment shocked you most from last night’s episode?
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
EXCLUSIVE: 7 Ratchet Quotes From The 'LHHNY' Premiere
1. Tara Williams, Yandy Smith, Rich Dollaz, Tahiry, Joe Budden, Erica Mena, Cyn Santana; Amina BuddaflySource: 1 of 19
2. Erica Mena, Cyn Santana, Erica Jean, Tahiry, Amina Buddafly, Nya LeeSource: 2 of 19
3. Nya LeeSource: 3 of 19
4. Joe BuddenSource: 4 of 19
5. TahirySource: 5 of 19
6. Mona Scott-YoungSource: 6 of 19
7. Yandy SmithSource: 7 of 19
8. Erica MenaSource: 8 of 19
9. Cyn SantanaSource: 9 of 19
10. K. MichelleSource: 10 of 19
11. Tara WilliamsSource: 11 of 19
12. Tara WilliamsSource: 12 of 19
13. Amina BuddaflySource: 13 of 19
14. Erica JeanSource: 14 of 19
15. SaigonSource: 15 of 19
16. Saigon & Erica JeanSource: 16 of 19
17. Erica Jean & TahirySource: 17 of 19
18. Rich DollazSource: 18 of 19
19. Rich Dollaz, Cyn Santana, Erica MenaSource: 19 of 19
‘L&HH’ NY RECAP: Peter Gunz Comes Face To Face With Tara & Amina Buddafly was originally published on hellobeautiful.com