Production for “The Fast and The Furious 7″ Has Been Put To a Halt.

 

(CNN) –  Actor Paul Walker died of the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries, according to the Los Angeles County coroner’s office.

Roger Rodas’, the driver of the vehicle, and Walker’s deaths were ruled as accidental, and the toxicology results could take weeks.

The seventh installment of Fast & Furious was already in production at the time of Walker’s death, but the studio said Wednesday that it will be shut down “for a period of time.”

Listen Live Graphics (Indy)

“At this time we feel it is our responsibility to shut down production on Fast & Furious 7 for a period of time so we can assess all options available to move forward with the franchise,” Universal Pictures said in a statement.

Walker had already shot scenes for the film.

CNN Entertainment also confirmed that Universal Pictures will donate a percentage of all the proceed from Fast & Furious 6 to Walker’s non-profit.

Walker helped establish Reach out Worldwide after the earthquake that devastated Haiti in 2010. On its website, the organization describes itself as providing skilled resources in the aftermath of such disasters.

 

SOURCE: 19ActionNews.com

Article and Picture Courtesy of CNN and WOIO 19 Action News

Results of Paul Walker’s Autopsy Have Appeared  was originally published on wzakcleveland.com