1. Are you wondering how to get my man back when he won’t even speak to me?
This is all too common and usually the result of a partner not accepting the break up and doing everything in their power to get their man to reconsider. First you need to accept that your relationship is over, for the time being of course, before you can begin the process to get your man back.
It’s time to be level headed and calm and completely respectful of your man and his decision. It goes without question that you probably love him to death and want him back fast but try and get a hold of your emotions to allow you to think clearly.
2. Let the emotions of the break up settle down. Cry your heart out if you need to but avoid contact with your ex until you can think clearly. Break ups take a toll both emotionally and physically and the last thing you want is to say and do things that will push him away further.
Be completely honest with yourself. Regardless of how much you love your ex your relationship can no continue on the path it ended on. This is why you need to leave your pride and ego at the door and take responsibility for the direction of your relationship in order to have any chance to get your man back.
3. Never ever use the blame game or other manipulation tactics to try and convince your man to give your relationship another chance. Many women have been caught out using them and while they sometimes work, odds are that you may kill you last chance to reunite with your man.
Thinking about how to get my man back if he has started to ignore me? You must stop all contact with your ex. Avoiding calling, messaging, emailing and following your mans online activities also. This will do little resolve the problems caused your man to leave in fact it may infuriate him to the point where speaking to him in the future maybe next to impossible. A little bit of space is crucial to get your man back.
4. Are you asking how to get my back if he doesn’t love me? Listen, love is almost never the reason he left. Stop questioning whether your man still loves you and if he does why did he leave you? Well your relationship is what is broken, not your love, with that in mind you know that you have the power to repair and mend the problems.
5. Look after yourself! Men are attractive to confident, bubbly and positive women just like women. You need to remain positive and try and put a smile on your face. The person your ex feel in love with is still inside you but often problems in a relationship can blind our partner from seeing the person they fell in love with.
Congrats!: Ashanti Is Pregnant, Irv Gotti Catches Strays On Twitter X
Inmate Who Stabbed Derek Chauvin Was Inspired By Black Lives Matter Movement: Report
Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage
Courtroom Brawl: Judge and Attorney Have a Fist Fight In Court [VIDEO]
Holiday on the Ave: Black Santa Toy Drive!
#ManCrushMonday: 15 Black Actors Who Are Sexy & Under 40
Take Our Music Survey for a Chance to win $250 + Katt Williams Tickets
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father