Top Ten Ways to Simplify Your Life
You must know where you are going and what you are trying to accomplish or fulfill.
1. Establish a routine, something simple and follow it regularly and daily. Example: Praying, exercising, eating healthy and proper rest.
2. Put first things first. Prioritize duties at home, work and church.
3. Delegate as much as possible. But make sure the person is properly trained and is an exact duplication of yourself. This means setting time to train.
4. Understand the difference between needs and wants. Ask the question, “Do I need this or do I want this?”
5. Allow myself permission to say “No”. Even though you may think that you area Superwoman, sometimes “Just Say No”.
6. Listen more and talk less. God gave us two ears and only one mouth, which mean we should listen twice as much as we talk.
7. Look for depth over the surface. Dig deep rather than looking at the surface of things. It may look or sound good on the outside but dig deeper on the inside.
8. Stay focus on what is truly important and be flexible on what is not. If it is not a Kingdom issue then don’t worry yourself silly or sick about.
9. Refuse to start another thing that you cannot finish. Being a mover and shaker is no good if you cannot complete anything. If it’s only one task a day, it’s a task completed.
10. Let by gones be by gones. In other words, “Get over it!”