Best Reactions To Melania Trump Plagiarizing Michelle Obama’s DNC Speech was originally published on newsone.com
1. Bring back Michelle Obama’s speech.
2. Can we get Kim K. on the phone?
but what if kim k snapchats a video of melania calling michelle to discuss the speech— Mina Kimes (@minakimes) July 19, 2016
3. Jesse Williams for the win.
"What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man." #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes— jesse Williams. (@iJesseWilliams) July 19, 2016
4. Kind of ironic, isn’t it?
“….ironic that Melania plagiarized a speech about integrity.”
5. Inspired by Hov, but actually written by Melania Trump.
6. Desiigner, Future, or Melania Trump? Hm…
"I got broads in Atlanta." #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes— Sharelle D. Lowery (@ClassySharelle) July 19, 2016
7. Damn, Melania…
"I have a dream" #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes— jesse Williams. (@iJesseWilliams) July 19, 2016
8. Tell ’em, Jesse.
"I wrote it, w/ as little help as possible." Not just a lie: an unnecessary, transparent & bizarrely nonsensical lie https://t.co/mFVJMSQz8d— jesse Williams. (@iJesseWilliams) July 19, 2016
9. Literally laughing our asses off.
"Work, work, work, work, work, work— jesse Williams. (@iJesseWilliams) July 19, 2016
He say me have to
Work, work, work, work, work, work!" #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes
10. It doesn’t take much to write a great speech.
The success of this campaign was based on two types of control:— Hassnain. (@hassy110) July 19, 2016
1) Ctrl C
2) Ctrl V
11. A little copy and paste goes a long way.
"...my fellow Americans ask not what your copy & paste can do for you, ask what you can do for your copy & paste" #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes— Laura Bedrossian (@LauraBedrossian) July 19, 2016
12. Kandi got in on the action too.
"I don't want no scrub, A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me" #FamousMelaniaTrumpQuotes— Kandi Burruss (@Kandi) July 19, 2016