According to People.com, singer and actor Rotimi is expecting his first baby with his fiance Vanessa Mdee. The couple shared the exciting news on social media revealing that they are having a baby boy.
The couple shared their excitement in a recent exclusive interview with People Magazine. “We are super excited to welcome our son. As first-time parents, everything about this experience has been a brand-new challenge,” they say. “We love it.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mdee also shared that her pregnacy has been “very smooth” so far, “He’s been so good to us. No real pain or symptoms. Some funny cravings and food aversions here and there. It’s been much harder in these final weeks because he’s preparing his arrival, but all in all we’ve been super blessed.”
Congrats to the happy couple! This is going to be one good looking baby.
- Jelani Day’s Mother Wants Her Son To Get The Same Attention As Gabby Petito
- 50 Cent Talks Directing Eminem for BMF, Weighs In On Nicki Minaj Swollen Testicles Struggle
- ‘Sex and the City’ Star Willie Garson Dead at 57
- Before Gabby Petito, Hundreds Of Indigenous Girls Went Missing In Wyoming To Little Media Attention
- African Pride Stylist Xia Charles Shares 5 Ways To Use Gel In Your Natural Hair Routine
- After Horrific Photos Surface, Black Leaders Demand President Biden Take Action For Asylum Seekers Now
- How Your Male Friend Affects Your Relationship
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Kanye West Drops $57 Million On New Crib In Malibu
- Netflix Is Testing Its “Free Service” In Kenya, Only Available On Android Smartphones
Rotimi and Fiancee Reveal They Are Expecting a Baby Boy in People Magazine Exclusive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com