Yes, the fall season is finally trying to get settled in. It’s going to be a gloomy and possibly, rainy day, but don’t let that keep you in the house. Get the family together because a little rain never hurt anyone, plus it’s Indy. One of the only cities where you can experience all four seasons in one week. Now on to things happening today around your city, check out some of them listed below:
- The Fall Harvest Festival at Waterman’s Family Farm will soon come to an end. This is the last weekend until next year for the family to enjoy the hayrides to the pumpkin patch, pumpkin-eating dinosaur, pony rides, mazes, food and more. Get more details online at watermansfamilyfarm.com/
- It’s Seafood week at local Indianapolis Area Restaurants. About 2 dozen local restaurants will have special discounted seafood prices. To find a location close to you go to seafoodnutrition.org/ind.html
- If seafood is not your thing, be a part of the Beer & Chili Festival in Greenwood. Local breweries and restaurants will provide chili and beer to raise funds for the Noah Kriese Foundation. More information is available at triedandtruealehouse.com/store
- Visit Castleton Square Mall from 1p-3p today for their Halloween Event. The kiddos can get dressed up in their costumes and have fun wtih face painting, balloons and so much more. One of the best parts is that this is absolutely FREE. Go to simon.com/mall/castleton-square/news-and-events for more details.
- Don’t want to be in the hustle and bustle this coming up Tuesday? Swing by Carpe Diem off of Shadeland for their Trunk N Treats today from 2p-4pm. More details are available at twitter.com/EAWeInTheGame
- Join 106.7 WTLC alongside Martin Center Sickle Cell Initiative & WHMB TV 40 today at 3pm for Indiana’s first ever telethon for Sickle Cell. It’s at Martin University and is open to the public, come out and see how you can help fight this disease that occurs in nearly 1 of every 500 African-American births. More details available on this website…tlcnaptown.com
There are plenty of other events happening in and around your city and you can find them at AroundIndy.com