March Madness fans across the state kick their fan-dom into full gear today as Indiana men’s college teams begin their tourney journey.
All five of the Indiana teams in the NCAA Tournament are in the Midwest Region. Notre Dame (Fighting Irish), Butler (Bulldogs) and Purdue (Boilermakers) are in action today as the Round of 64 action kicks off.
- Notre Dame is a third-seed and faces Northeastern at CONSOL Energy Arena in Pittsburgh. (Gametime: 12:15 p.m. Eastern on CBS-4.)
- Butler is a sixth-seed, and take on the Texas Longhorns in Pittsburgh as well. (Gametime: 2:45 p.m. Eastern on CBS-4.)
- Purdue is a ninth-seed and takes on Cincinnati at the KFC Yum! Center to our south–down Interstate-65–in Louisville. (Gametime: 7:10 p.m. Eastern on CBS-4.)
Indiana University and Valparaiso fans will have to wait a day to root for their team.
- The 10th-seed I-U Hoosiers are in action on Friday against Wichita State at the CenturyLink Center in Omaha. (Gametime: Friday at 2:45 p.m. Eastern on CBS-4.)
- Valparaiso is a 13th-seed and take on Maryland also on Friday afternoon. (Gametime: Friday at 3:40 p.m. Eastern on TNT.)
### (@kwellscomm) ###