There is always a long list of cons when talking about divorce but a recent study revealed that growing up with parents that are divorce could be beneficial. See the reasons below.
1. Most likely you were around fighting a lot which means you do not like to argue or fight with your significant other.
2. Children of divorced parents work very hard and are likely to be more independent.
3. You tend to be very patient and make your partner wait longer than usual to move in together.
4. You are already aware of the pain of divorce so you try to avoid it because it is not an option.
5. You would want to be best friends with your significant other.
6. Aware that there is no rush to jump into relationships.
7. You don’t waste time.
8. You don’t believe in rushing or being rushed.
Five Things You Should Know About Mary Mary
Indianapolis Walmart gets food license suspended after inspectors find significant rodent activity
RECAP: New Edition Legacy Tour in Indianapolis
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Michael B. Jordan Vs. Jonathan Majors: Who Really Holds The Title Of Sexiest Man Alive?
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Girl Group FLO Unites With Missy Elliott In Upcoming Single “Fly Girl” Which Samples The Music Legend
Pacers announce multi-year partnership with 50 Cent