Today is our favorite gladiator, Kerry Washington’s, birthday and 37 never looked so good! To celebrate her day, we came up with a list of our favorite movies starring Ms. Washington. Let us know what yours are on Twitter & Facebook: @1067WTLC.
- “Save The Last Dance”: She had the east coast accent down playing Chenille-AKA Derek’s older sister.
- “Ray”: This is a classic and Kerry showed us her…feminine side as Ray Charles’ wife
- “I Think I Love My Wife”: This is probably one of the roles where Kerry was just always in the way! Messing up Chris Rock’s marriage and what not… But I guess that means she played it right.
- “Django Unchained”: Kerry really dug deep for this role. She once told the TJMS that there were times she and Jamie Foxx asked each other if they could really go through with playing their roles.
- “Scandal”: Of course Olivia Pope has our heart now and forever! “Scandal” wouldn’t be what it was without her!