Well it’s not as nice as it was on Saturday, but the temp is perfect for an outdoor outing with the family. It’s the Holiday Season and there’s seems like there’s tons of fun after watching the Colts wining game today :) Check out some of these events below.
- The Psychic Fair is here at Pyramid of Enlightenment off of E. Washington St. until 8pm today. Get a psychic reading and join in the drawings for a prize. Call 317.899.7590 for more information or check online at http://www.pyramid-of-enlightenment.com/clairvoyant-psychics-in-indianapolis.shtml
- Check out all of your favorite Dr. Suess characters as they’re brought to life in the musical Suessical at Footlite Musicals. Performances and times vary; see www.footlite.org for more information
- The 18th Annual Polar Bear Express is back at the Fishers Train Station. These holiday rides usually sell out so get your tickets early. Call 317.773.6000 or see the website at www.itm.org/events/polar.htm
- It’s Christmas at the Zoo is alive and going on until Dec. 30th; Wed-Sun 5-9pm. It’s free with admission to the zoo and members are free. For more information see www.indyzoo.com
- The Rippling Bros and Barnum and Bailey Circus is here at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. They are honoring the Year of the Dragon with the last one tonite. See bankerslifefieldhouse.com for more information
- It’s a Winterland Light Show at Ellis Park in Danville with over a million lights as they create amazing holiday displays. Lights on at 6pm and see their website for coupons at http://www.danvilleindiana.org/parks