Happy Easter!!! It looks like sunny skies for your Easter outfit, so no muddy shoes or dresses :) Whether you’re attending church or sitting back today, there are plenty of things for the kids to do. Check out some of the events below:
- Head over to see the Butterfly Kaleidoscope at White River Gardens in the Hilbert Conservatory. Get up close with over 30 species of live butterflies going on now until September. Times vary so visit www.indianapoliszoo.com/plan-your-visit/white-river-gardens.
- Enjoy an Easter Celebration at Church of ACTS in Indianapolis where over 150 Easter baskets will be given away to children 2-0 from 10a-12 noon. For more details visit www.churchofacts.org/.
- NCAA Final Four Fan Fest continues at 12 noon in the Indiana Convention Center with indoor interactive events like Final Four Dribble, youth clinics and more. Entry for dribble contest starts at 12:30pm and event starts at 2pm. Special pricing for kids 3-11 with paid admission from adult. See the web page www.ncaa.com/final-four ncaa.com/final-four/final-four-dribble
- Want a shot at $1 Million?? Head over to Hinkle Fieldhouse for the $1M Backwards Half-Court Shot Contest & it could be yours by the end of the day. Everything kicks off at 1pm and FREE pizza from 3-4. Call 317.940.9375 for details or visit prn.to/1CIfjBR.
- March Madness continues at White River State Park; this free event starts at 2pm and goes til 10pm with FREE concerts and more. For more information check out www.ncaa.com/marchmadness/musicfest.
- The Indy Fuel ECHL Ice Hockey team battles today at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum against the Elmira Jackals. For ticket information check out www.indyfuelhockey.com/ or call 317.925.3835.
- If you’ve kissed a lot of dogs in your life; how about kissing a pig? For charity of course :) Help stop diabetes and pucker up to raise funds for the American Diabetes Assoc. Kiss A Pig Fundraising Event is at Bankers Life Fieldhouse during the Pacer game tonight. Get more information at www.diabetes.org/indykissapig/.
- Miami Heat is in town as they take on our Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse tonight at 6pm. Paul George is back!! Tickets available at the Fieldhouse or by visiting www.nba.com/pacers/schedule.
- Smooth out the end of your weekend at the Chatterbox Jazz Club for Jazz Jam Sunday. Live jazz music and more for ages 21+. Visit www.chatterboxjazz.com/ to find our more about this FREE event.
- Finally, how about fireworks? I know it’s not July, but fireworks will be in Indy tonight at White River State Park at the NCAA March Madness Music Festival. Fireworks begin after the final band preforms, plus…it’s FREE!! Details at ncaa.com/finalfour.
Enjoy great friends and family this Easter Sunday and be safe whatever you do. Don’t forget to buy your tickets to this years Women’s Empowerment Series at tlcnaptown.com. Great discounts on the purchase of four or more!!
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com