The temps right now. But watch out for freezing rain later this afternoon, especially if you’re attending a Colt’s party as the big game is today against the Denver Broncos. Check out some of the events listed below to keep the family active this Sunday before the storm hits.
- Into fishing?? Attend the Indiana Fly Fishing Expo at the State Fairgrounds until 4pm today. Kids under 11 are free plus it’s free to Girls Scout & Boy Scouts in uniform. For more information including regular prices visit www.reelwomen-reelmen.com/.
- While out at the State Fairgrounds, checkout the 39th Annual Greater Indianapolis Garage Sale inside the Champions Pavilion & Blue Ribbon Pavilion. It runs until 4pm today with only $3.50 to enter & kids 13 & under are free. Get more information at www.familyevents.com/.
- Just make it a day at the State Fairgrounds because the Indy RV Expo is out there as well with hundreds of tent campers, travel trailers and much more until 5pm today. Under 17 are free w/adult admission. See what this summer has planned for you & find out more at www.indyrvexpo.com/.
- It’s a Winter Warmup Weekend at Mallow Run Winery where you can enjoy great music, food and wine. It all kicks off at 2pm and goes until 5pm. For directions visit the web page www.mallowrun.com/.
- Student from ages 7-18 will performing live as a part of School of Rock at Latitude 360 for two shows today. Only $5 for students & $10 for everyone else. First show is at 2pm, for more information on the 2nd show visit carmel.schoolofrock.com/.
- Then at 4:30 the big game kicks off as your Indianapolis Colts battle the Denver Bronco’s in an AFC playoff game. We’ll keep you posted and up to date on the score. www.colts.com/
- Conner Prairie continues with the Hearthside Supper where you can help prepare and eat with a 19th Century style dinner from 6-9pm. For prices give them a call at 317.776.6006 or visit the website connerprairie.org/.
- It’s Jazz Jam Sunday at the Chatterbox Jazz Club where you can hear live music every Sunday from 8-11pm. The cost is absolutely FREE!!! For more information visit www.chatterboxjazz.com/.
Stay warm and safe today before the ice storm hits.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com