Today is Sweetest Day! Started in 1921 in Cleveland, the day is designed to remember anyone who has been helpful or kind in addition to the sick and elderly. Who doesn’t like a sweet person?
Here are some ways for you to provide some sweetness to your sweets:
- Share kind words, thoughts and positive comments
- Give candy, flowers, cards or any other small trinket to those who are kind to you and your family (i.e. mail carrier, teacher, etc.)
- Bake cookies, a cake, pie, anything made from the heart
- Create a sweet gift sharing memories or just to show you care
- Spend quality time with those closest to you
- Volunteer with your family for your favorite cause
Sweetest Day is an easy day to celebrate and really should be celebrated as much as possible. Take advantage of the day and share love and happiness with the world.