While the Colts are wrapping things up trying to find a place in the playoffs, the snow and ice continue to melt away and the sun is shining. Let’s get the family out for the holiday celebration. Check out some of the events below going on today.
- Check out “The Magic Snowman” at the Children’s Museum of Indianapolis with this special presentation in the Lily Theatre going on now until Jan. 6th. Times and date vary so please check with the museum for more info at 317.334.3322 or www.childrensmuseum.org
- While you’re at the museum visit Jolly Days Winter Wonderland for their holiday celebration. It’s run now until Jan. 6th as well from 10a-5p Tues.-Sun.
- Visit Conner Prairie Interactive Park for the Gingerbread Village which is included with general admission. Thu-Sun 10a-5pm; see the website for more information at connerprairie.com
- It’s Celebration Crossing at the Indiana State Museum where kids and kids of heart can ride the Santa Claus Express and visit with Santa to get a picture taken. See website for more information at www.indianastatemuseum.org
- You can also head to Circle Centre Mall for Holiday Photos so you can “Capture the Moment”. You can create your own holiday photos from mow until Dec. 24th from 9am-9pm
- Wanna try something different? Visit Nappy Q Food Truck at Triton Brewing Company located on Ft. Benjamin Harrison open until 9pm on Sundays. For other times see their website at www.tritonbrewing.com
- “Christmas at the Zoo” continues now until Dec. 30th with the annual light show spectacular which is included with admission to the zoo. Holiday events begin at 5pm daily; see www.indianapoliszoo.com for more information
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE AND BE CAREFUL!