The Grammy-nominated singer is speaking out for the first time since she was let go from the show and made it clear she’s already moved on. Tamar stopped by The Steve Harvey Show and announced that Mr. Harvey himself has given the host her very own talk show with his TV production company.
That’s great news for Braxton, who still insists she had no idea she was getting the Real axe. She told Steve there was nothing she can pinpoint as the reason why the powers-that-be didn’t sign her on for season three. Production sources beg to differ, citing Tamar’s alleged outbursts and diva-like attitude.
Welp, no sense in crying over spilled milk. Especially when she’s already on to bigger and better.
Congrats to Tamar on the new show, and check out her full interview above.
SOURCE: EnStarz | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Youtube
Tamar Braxton’s Best DWTS Performances
1. Tamar Makes Hr DWTS DebutSource: 1 of 6
2. Tamar & Val’s CharlestonSource: 2 of 6
3. Tamar & Val Do The TangoSource: 3 of 6
4. Tamar & Val Perform The RumbaSource: 4 of 6
5. Tamar & Louis’ SambaSource: 5 of 6
6. Tamar & Val’s Jazz BlowoutSource: 6 of 6
Too Real: Tamar Braxton Finally Breaks Her Silence After Getting Fired From “The Real” was originally published on globalgrind.com