The sun is trying it’s best to shine through the clouds. While you have time, get out and enjoy what’s left of the weekend. The rain has kept you in all week, spend time with family & friends before they forget what you look like. Check out some of the events below.
- The 45th Annual Indiana Black Expo Summer Celebration is back with an 11 day celebration filled with activities pertaining to business, health, education, plus the vendors, food, entertainment. The list goes on. For a full list of events go to indianablackexpo.com/
- Waterman’s Family Farm Market is Open off of East Raymond St. from 8am-8pm. Pick you own strawberries, tomatoes and much more. Get more information by calling 317.356.6995 or visit watermansfamilyfarm.com/.
- End the weekend with a picnic. Better yet, a Picnic Concert at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Each weekend enjoy live music, wince, food and more from 12-6pm. More info available at mallowrun.com/.
- Get ready for the party!! The Singles party Dating for Nerds at Pure Eatery off of Virginia Ave. in downtown Indy. “Heroes vs. Villains” is the theme of the party from 4p-7p. Find out more at nerdsatheart.com/
- It’s that time again…Jazz Jam Sunday at the Chatterbox Jazz Club off of Mass Ave. Live music each weekend for 21+ starting at 8pm. More information is available at chatterboxjazz.com/
- Check out Indiana’s favorite Kicker, Pat McAfee at Uncaged at the Carmel Palladium. Believe it or not, it’s a comedy performance featuring the Colts Kicker. Get your tickets at thecenterpresents.org/
- Since the rain has gone away for a moment, get out to the pool and cool off. Visit Indyparks.org for a list of parks and what’s happening today.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com. For a full list of events happening today visit Aroundindy.com.