Nelly’s going back to school! Well, not really But this Saturday on the OWN docu-series “Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s,” the “Hot In Herre” rapper presents Miss Robbie with an honorary degree from his music school Vatterott College ex’treme Institute, based in St. Louis. We love Nelly, but we had no idea he had a school! It just got “hotter in herre!” Because education is a turn-on. Ok, nevermind, back to Miss Robbie.
On the episode he and Miss Robbie give an inspirational speech to the graduating class about their time in the entertainment business and encourage the students to never give up when it comes to following your dreams.
And if Nelly’s not your thing and Miss Robbie’s delicious dishes are, check out this recipe:
Ingredients: (makes 4 servings)
• 2 cups dry, small elbow macaroni
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
• 1 can (12 ounces) Evaporated Milk
• 4 tablespoons whole milk
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons margarine
• 1/3 lb feather shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
• 1/3 lb feather shredded Colby Jack
• 1/2 lb cubed Velveeta
• 1/3 lb fancy shred mild cheddar cheese (for topping)
• 1/3 cup sour cream
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 a cup sugar
Directions: Bring 6 cups of water to a boil add 1 tablespoon of salt. Add macaroni noodles and cook al dente. Drain in strainer and run cold water over noodles for a few minutes to bring the temperature down. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 3-quart casserole dish with butter. Combine evaporated milk, eggs and sour cream in a mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly. Add macaroni to casserole dish. Stir in evaporated milk, egg, and cream mixture. Mix thoroughly. Add butter, margarine, pepper, sugar, Velveeta cubes, sharp and Colby jack cheese. Mix well while adding whole milk. Pack down mixture into casserole dish and top with fancy mild cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and light brown.
“Welcome to Sweetie Pie’s” airs Saturdays at 9pm ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.
Fix Your Feed: Foodies To Follow On Instagram
1. Will Follow For FoodSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. @TheKitchenistaSource: 2 of 9
3. @DariusCooks3 of 9
4. @Chef_JusBlazeSource: 4 of 9
5. @LesBInTheKitchenSource: 5 of 9
6. @PissingInThePunchBowlSource: 6 of 9
7. @TheChef82Source: 7 of 9
8. @ParkersPlateSource: 8 of 9
9. Chef Jean-Georges VongerichtenSource: 9 of 9
‘Sweetie’s Pies': Miss Robbie Gets A Degree From Nelly’s School, Yes Nelly Has A School [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com