Brr!! That’s all I have to say. I’m longing for spring time :( Meanwhile, there are still lot’s of things to help you and the family stay warm this weekend. It may be cold outside, but head indoors and checkout some of the events going on this weekend.
- ‘Inside Hollywood Film & TV: You’re on the Set!” at the Children’s Museum where you can put yourself into TV shows or even play a role with costumes and more. Find out details by visiting www.childrensmuseum.org/.
- While at the Children’s Museum you can also Express Yourself with “What’s Your Style”. It’s a social media project where families are encouraged to express their own unique style.
- The 56th Annual O’Reilly Auto Parts World of Wheels is here this weekend at the State Fairgrounds. There’s a youth area, you can meet your Indiana Pacemates, a live DJ and much more. Children under 5 are FREE. For more information visit www.autorama.com/.
- The Indiana Home & Garden show is also at the Indiana State Fairgrounds this weekend. Need help with remodeling, planting a garden, or just idea’s for your home in general? This is the event to attend. Open til 5pm today plus 18 & under are absolutely FREE. For ticket prices and other information contact them at 800.374.6463 or www.homeshowcenter.com/Visitors/HomeShow.aspx?show=IndianapolisHomeShow.
- If you’ve been downtown this weekend, you’ve seen people dressed very strangely. No worries, their all dressed for the Wizard World Comic Con at the Indiana Convention Center. Want to be a part of the fun? Visit www.wizardworld.com/home-indianapolis.html for details.
- Want the romance to continue this weekend? Check out the Winter Warm-Up at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Great food including desserts, plus live music each weekend. To see whose performing this weekend visit www.mallowrun.com/.
- Minor league basketball is alive this weekend as the Indianapolis Diesels battle at Manual Stadium against the Ohio Lima Express. Tip off is at 3pm today and you can get tickets at www.dieselshoops.com/.
- Put a nice end to the weekend by being a part of Jazz Jam Sunday at the Chatterbox Jazz Club off of Mass Ave. They feature live music each weekend and the best part about it is that it’s free and for 21+ only. Find out whose playing this weekend at www.chatterboxjazz.com/.
Bundle up this weekend and remember…it’s not cute to catch frost bite.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com.