Well the temps are falling and the rain should start later this evening according to the weather reports…plenty of time to get out and back in before the 57th Grammy Awards tonite at 8pm.
- You still have time to shop at the 4th Annual Chocolate Walk in Danville where over 15 local shops are out and waiting for your business. You can pick up an entry form and map at any participating business. Find out more at 800.321.9666 or visit www.visithendrickscounty.com/.
- The CIBA Swap Meet and Bike Ride is visiting Noblesville from 12-4pm today. Admission is FREE & see what kind of great deals you can find. Visit cibaride.org/page-1858357.
- Stay warm with the Winter Warm-Up at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Each weekend experience good food, desserts, and live music. To see who’s performing today visit www.mallowrun.com/ for details.
- Your Indy Fuel ECHL Ice Hockey team is at the Indiana State Fair Coliseum to battle the Kalamazoo Wings today starting at 3:05pm. Tickets are still available and you can get yours by visiting www.indyfuelhockey.com/.
- In the mood for jazz? Checkout Jazz Jam Sunday at the Chatterbox Jazz Club off of Mass Ave. Live music each and every weekend, & the best part is that’s its FREE for 21+ only.
Keep checking back each weekend to find out whats going on in and around your city.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com