Well your Indianapolis Colts have the week off and the temps are suppose to drop this week. Why not get out the house while the sun is still shining? Check out some of the events listed below to help keep you and your family busy today.
- The 19th Annual Spirit and Place Festival is here in Indianapolis at various locations through out the city now through Nov. 16th. For events going on today click on spiritandplace.org/
- The Ann Katz Festival of Books and Arts is back at Arthur M. Glick JCC. Celebrate art, literature and the culture with book signings, interactive discussions and more now until Nov. 15th. For more details give them a call at 317.251.9467 or visit the web page at www.jccindy.org.
- The Christmas Gift and Hobby Show is this weekend at the State Fairgrounds. It’s Indiana’s largest holiday shopping event in the West Pavilion. Children under 13 are free and their open until 5pm today. Visit www.hsishows.com for more details.
- While at the State Fairgrounds, head over to the Exposition Hall for the Great Indy Pet Expo. Whether you’re looking for a new pet or just want to celebrate the ones you have come on out. Pet’s and children 5 and under are free all weekend long. Find out more details at www.greatindypetexpo.com/.
- Take a closer look at the art of wine making at Easley Winery’s Grape to Glass Winery Tour from 12-5pm today. NO reservations are needed, but groups of 9 or more, please call in advance. Contact them at 317.636.4516 or visit www.easleywinery.com/tours.html.
- If you have a teen that loves mystery games, this might the ultimate for them. Teens can enjoy a 5 course meal while investigating the Mystery of the Lost Tea Cup at the Indianapolis Propylaeum off of North Delaware. Prizes are awarded and are only for teens 12-18. For more information check out the web page at www.thepropylaeum.org/.
Whatever you decide to do please be safe and keep checking back each weekend to find out whats up in and around Indy.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com