Hopefully it’s a win today with our Indianapolis Colts as they take on the Cincinnati Bengals at Lucas Oil Stadium. Go by and hang out with the WTLC and Hot 96-3 crew at the tail gate party before the game off of South St. downtown. If you can’t make it out to the game, check out some of the other events happening today.
- The 23rd Annual Heartland Film Festival is still in Indy at various locations through-out the city. Be a part of the special events, red carpet and more now through Oct. 25th. For hours and activities visit the website at heartlandfilm.org/festival/.
- Take the kids on a hayride today as part of the Fall Harvest Festival at Waterman’s Family Farm. Not only can you and the kids enjoy the hayrides, but the games, music, pumpkin patch and more is up for grabs. For more information visit www.watermansfamilyfarm.com/.
- Speaking of hayrides, how about a zip-line, a Pumpkin Train ride, food and more? You can have them all at the 42nd Annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. It’s open daily and only $5 to park; save money by going on Monday when there’s no fee. Visit stonycreekfarm.net/pumpkinharvestfestival.htm for more information.
- The Grape to Glass Winery Tour is still happening at Easley Winery off of College Ave where you can experience the true art of wine making every weekend from 12-5 on Saturdays and 12-3p on Sundays. Find out more at www.easleywinery.com/tours.html.
- Check out the Corn Maze at Beasley’s Orchard in Danville where you have at least 7 acre’s to get lost on :) Children under 6 are free when accompanied by an adult. For hours and prices see www.beasleys-orchard.com/.
- Listen each and every Thursday in the month of October for Tom Joyner’s FREE grocery and gas hook up. Over $100 up for grabs…listen for the keyword and they could be yours.
Keep checking back each week for more things going on in and around your city. Be safe and bundle up, the temps are dropping.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com