It’s Colts Sunday again #GOCOLTS!! That’s right your Indianapolis Colts are battling against the Baltimore Ravens at Lucas Oil this cold Sunday. Kick off is at 1pm, but you can always be a part of the tailgate party outside of Lucas Oil Stadium before each home game. Whether you’re headed to the game or not, drop of a gently used or new coat at the stadium for Bob Gregory’s Coats for Kids. If you can’t make it downtown, you can always drop off the coat at your nearest Tuchman Cleaners before Oct. 13th. See the other events listed below happening today in and around Indy.
- It’s Auto-Fest 2014 at Inskeep Ford in Greenfield with food, music, raffles, an auction and much more. Registration ends at 12noon and the awards are handed out at 3pm. For more information contact them at 317.504.3266 or visit www.brandywinecruisers.com/.
- The 42nd Annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival continues at Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville. Take a ride on the Pumpkin Train, enjoy the hayrides, bonfires, zipline, food and much more from 10a-5pm daily. For details visit stonycreekfarm.net/pumpkinharvestfestival.htm.
- Check out one of the largest street festivals by attending the 45th Annual Riley Festival in Greenfield with hundreds of vendors stretching over a 12 block radius. Good food, live entertainment, parade + more at Courthouse Square in Greenfield. Visit www.rileyfestival.org for details.
- Easley Winery is still open this weekend and today is the Grape to Glass Winery Tour where you can take a closer look at the art of wine-making from the vines to the bottle. No reservations needed (for parties less than 9) and tours run every 15mins. Give them a call at 317.636.4516 or visit the website www.easleywinery.com/tours.html.
- Ready for a 7 acre puzzle? Ready or not, it’s here…Corn Maze at Beasley’s Orchard in Danville. Runs daily from 10a-5p and Sun 12-5pm. Kids under 6 are free and the entire family can enjoy the hayrides, pumpkin patch and more. Get more information from the website at www.beasleys-orchard.com/.
- Teens can enjoy a 5 course dinner and crack the Mystery of the Lost Tea Cup at the Indianapolis Propylaeum. Plus win great prizes for ages 12-18. Reservations are required and the cost is only $20. Call 317.638.7881 or visit www.thepropylaeum.org/ for more information.
Stay warm as the fall season has begun. Be safe and check back each weekend to ind out What’s up in and around Indy.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com