Ladies and Gentleman there are things you just shouldn’t say to a woman. Listen to the audio and let ” The D.L. Hughley Show” help you out with the ten things child free woman don’t want to hear.
DL: All right, Jazmine, getting to the Top Ten Questions Child Free Women Don’t Ever Want to Hear Asked.
10. So that’s what we were put here on earth to do, have children and love them. So what else could you possibly want of out of life?
DL: She probably has a lot of puppies.
9. How can you ever hope to be a family?
DL: She’s a singular family. She probably has enough personalities …
8. Who’s gonna give me grandchildren?
7. You don’t want them or you can’t have them.
DL: Oh, yeah. Steve, that, that wasn’t for you.
6. Are you even a woman?
DL: Wow, I just say that because of your neck. And you know what, how did a Wendy William question get here anyway? (Laughter) That’s what I wanna know. It’s The DL Hugely Show.
5. Won’t your partner leave you when they find out?
DL: Of course they will. Don’t be silly. He’s the one who told us that you couldn’t have, that you don’t want kids.
4. Is it because you don’t want to pass your genes on to someone else?
JS: Maybe you got bad genes.
3. What will you do with your life?
Steve: Oh, just have fun and party. (Laughter) No responsibility.
2. Do you only think of yourself?
DL: (Laugh) Oh, my goodness. Who would think to ask these things?
1. Who will take care of you when you get old?
DL: Oh, yeah. That’s true. That’s true. That’s the only reason I had daughters, I’m telling you.
Article, Picture and Audio Courtesy of The D.L. Hughley Show
10 Things Child-Free Woman Don’t Want To Hear [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Indianapolis Circle City Classic Weekend
September is National Suicide Prevention Month
Damon Wayans Jr. Breaks Silence About Dwyane Wade’s Love Child with His Baby Mama
10 Saddest Character Exits From Black TV Shows
Register For A Chance To Attend Erica Campbell's Album Release + Concert In Indy!
Everyone’s A Mathematician: Viral ‘Girl Math’ TikTok Trend Has Evolved Into Equations Across Social Media
Everyone’s Calling It Quits (Again): Astrology May Have Contributed To The Recent Wave Of Hollywood Breakups