Today is Make A Difference Day!
It’s the largest day of community service showing our power to well, make a difference. Here are some ideas for you to do with your family today:
1. Beautify your neighborhood
2. Help an elderly neighbor with yard work
3. Clean out our closets, basement, attic, etc. and donate the items you no longer need or use
4. Visit a nursing home and visit with the residents
5. Send a thank you card to someone who is overseas in the military
6. Motivate someone to be the best person he/she can be
Thomas Payne once said, “We have it in our power to change the world.” Get out there and go make a difference!