Today is Make A Difference Day!
It’s the largest day of community service showing our power to well, make a difference. Here are some ideas for you to do with your family today:
1. Beautify your neighborhood
2. Help an elderly neighbor with yard work
3. Clean out our closets, basement, attic, etc. and donate the items you no longer need or use
4. Visit a nursing home and visit with the residents
5. Send a thank you card to someone who is overseas in the military
6. Motivate someone to be the best person he/she can be
Thomas Payne once said, “We have it in our power to change the world.” Get out there and go make a difference!
Miki Howard Finally Speaks Out About Her Son's Claim That Michael Jackson is His Father
Indianapolis Circle City Classic Weekend
September is National Suicide Prevention Month
Damon Wayans Jr. Breaks Silence About Dwyane Wade’s Love Child with His Baby Mama
Halle Berry Says Drake Used Her Photo For “Slime You Out” Cover Art After She Declined, Social Media Reacts
Cuba Gooding Jr. Settles Federal Civil Rape Case Just As Trial is Set to Begin
Miki Howard Reveals Who SHE Believes is Her "Baby Daddy"--MJ? Joe Jackson? Or Neither?
Football to Film: Marshawn Lynch Starring in Raunchy New Comedy “Bottoms” [TRAILER]