Working Divas, you have to look fab during all seasons! Keep your skin radiant like a July summer day during the fall with these simple tips:
1. If you don’t have the cash for some pamper time at a nearby spa, you can do it at home! Ginseng or green tea masks are great for sensitive skin, while dry skin benefits from honey and olive oil.
2. Slather on a great sunscreen on your face every single day to prevent wrinkles and to keep a dewy and supple look.
3. Get a glimmer by adding a few face framing highlights to your locks or getting on board with the ombré trend. The subtle change will make you feel, and look, brighter.
4. To smooth out fine lines for a glowing goddess look, stock up on a moisturizer and foundation that has anti-aging ingredients, like Retinol.
5. For gorgeous radiance, top off your cheekbones, brow bones, and the the inner corners of your eyes with a translucent mineralized powder with an angled natural bristle brush. This will add definition and much needed sparkle.
6. Start exfoliating your skin two to three times per week. Immediately your skin will feel softer and look luminous.
7. Keeping your skin hydrated is super important, so drink hot water with lemon to keep your metabolism speedy and your skin plumped. This will “hydrate skin as well as flush out dark circles and brighten eyes.”
8. Drink lots of water, eating tons of fruits and veggies, and staying away from cigarettes and alcohol to improve the look and texture of your mug.
(Source: Yahoo! Shine)