Positions posted change frequently. The Postal Service recommends that those seeking employment check each day for newly posted jobs. Posted positions may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Postal Service Employee $17.95 an hour: A PSE clerk performs a variety of duties in processing of the mail, in the mail processing or in a customer service facility.
- Mail Handler Assistant $16.21 an hour: A MHA loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail and performs duties in the movement and processing of mail in the processing facilities.
- City Carrier Assistant $17.29 an hour: A CCA delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle in varying road and weather conditions. Weekend and holiday work is required.
- Rural Carrier Associate $18.56 an hour: A RCA cases, delivers, and collects mail along a prescribed rural route using either a vehicle provided by the Postal Service or the employee’s own vehicle, for which he/she will be compensated.
- Assistant Rural Carrier $18.56 an hour. An ARC delivers packages on Sundays and observed federal holidays. In addition, they may case, deliver, collect mail and packages along a prescribed rural route and provide customers with a variety of services on Saturdays.
Go to www.usps.com [usps.com], click on Indiana and you will see there are a variety of positions open in several ZIP Codes in the Indianapolis area.
Read the full story here.