Rain, rain, go away!! According to WishTv.com, rain is expected all day with temps falling into the 30’s by this evening. You may need an umbrella today, but don’t let the rain stop you; there’s plenty to do in and around your city and still make it back home to watch the NAACP Image Awards tonight on TVOne 9/8 centrral. Check out some of the events below:
- It’s the 18th ANNUAL CIRCUS DAY at the Indiana History Center from 10a-5pm. Admission is FREE and you can enjoy carnival activities, live performances, and more. Get more information at indianahistory.org
- Head over to Biltwell Event Center off of South White River Parkway for the 2019 INDY VEGFEST presented by Eskenazi Health from 11a-1pm for early access and general admission is from 1-6pm. This is for everyone although it’s an all vegan event, you don’t have to be vegan or vegetarian to attend! Get your early access tickets at Indyvegfest.com
- Be a part of the last weekend for the WINTER WARM-UP at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County starting at 12pm. Live music, food, deserts and more all on a covered heated patio. To find out whose playing today, go to mallowrun.com/events-3/
- If you’re headed to the Pacers game tonight, get to Bankers Life Fieldhouse early for HOPS & HOOPS at 4:30pm. 18 local breweries showcase craft beers before the Indiana Pacers game. Tickets are $75.00 per person and includes a ticket to the Indiana Pacers vs. Orlando Magic game. Get yours at nba.com/pacers/hops-and-hoops-2019
- Then your INDIANA PACERS battle the Orlando Magic tonight at 7pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Tickets available at pacers.com
To find out more of what’s up in and around your city, visit AroundIndy.com. Get your tickets to the Tom Joyner One More Time Experience, June 8th at the Fairgrounds Coliseum with KEM and Maze ft. Frankie Beverly as we celebrate 25yrs of the TJMS in Indy.