An Illinois judge is allowing a group of teens to sue Empire for filming the show in the juvenile prison they reside in.
The lawsuit also alleges:
- That inmates were ordered into “pod” areas and sat there for days.
- They were deprived of their daily education, recreational activities, the library, the infirmary and the chapel.
- Sick requests were ignored and family visits were eliminated.
- Those with diagnosed mental disorders were psychologically damaged by the lockdowns.
- Inmates’ due process rights were routinely denied by the lockdowns.
Also On 106.7 WTLC: