Spring is in the air, and I am lovin it!! Now if I can only find the time to get out there to my garden, sigh. Never mind me, there are plenty of things to do on this beautiful day; take a look at some of the events below.
- Google For Education is a Summit going on at Franklin HS. The summit is to focus on integrating the use of Google Apps for Education. The summit comes to an end today at 5pm. Find out more at indiana.gafesummit.com/2015/.
- The 3rd Annual Butler ArtsFest is still going on at Butler University. More than 50 events span over 11 days with the main focus on art. Activities vary daily, so visit the web site www.butlerartsfest.com/ for full details.
- #WES2015 is holding a Model Call today from 3-5pm at Circle City Industrial Complex at 1125 Brookside Ave. for its fashion show with Nikki Blaine and Coco Cuffie. Men & Women needed, wear form-fitting clothes, high heels for the ladies and we’ll see you there. Find out more information at www.tlcnaptown.com.
- Butterfly Kaleidoscope is back until September at the Indianapolis Zoo inside the Hilbert Conservatory. The exhibit kicks off at 9am daily where you can get close with over 40 species of butterflies. Visit www.indianapoliszoo.com/plan-your-visit/white-river-gardens.
- Pinewood Derby is visiting the Indiana State Museum and is giving you a chance to race your derby cars on one of the fastest tracks in Indy. Pricing is included w/admission to the museum and Boy Scouts get discounted tickets. Check it out at www.indianamuseum.org/.
- Your Indianapolis Indians are on Victory Field this afternoon at 1:35pm as they battle against the Columbus Clippers, (weather permitting). Tickets available at the Venue box office or through Ticketmaster.com. Find out more at www.indyindians.com/
- “What Most Children Need is a Good Listening To” is going on from 2-3pm at the History Center today. Hear stories from Donald Davis from North Carolina and his childhood adventures. It’s only $5 for kids 5-12 and FREE for those who hold an Indianapolis Public Library car. Find our more by visiting www.storytellingarts.org/102.html.
- See Max Howard’s The War Wizard as part of Indy Magic Monthly 7th Anniversary Celebration at Theatre on the Square. Find out how to create theatrical magic along with a lot more with workshops. Pricing varies and you can find out more at www.indymagicmonthly.com/.
- Bankers Life Fieldhouse will be alive tonight as your Indiana Pacer’s take on the Oklahoma City Thunder. Tickets available at the box office or through Ticketmaster.com. Call 317.917.2727 or visit www.nba.com/pacers/schedule.
- Be a part of Jazz Jam Sunday at the Chatterbox Jazz Club starting at 8pm. It features live jazz music each weekend for ages 21 +. Get more information at www.chatterboxjazz.com/