#GOCOLTS!! That’s right, it’s game day in Indy as your Indianapolis Colts take on the Tennessee Titans. Game time is at 1pm so you know is a tailgate party outside of Lucas Oil Stadium right up until kick off. If you’re not headed to the game check out some of the events below to help keep the kids active this weekend.
- Stonycreek Farm is open in Noblesville for the 42nd Annual Pumpkin Harvest Festival. Enjoy hayrides, the Pumpkin Train, zipline, food and much more. The festival goes on now until Oct. 31st. For hours and prices visit stonycreekfarm.net/pumpkinharvestfestival.htm
- Easley Winery is open today for the Grape to Glass Winery Tour. Take a closer look at the art of wine making each weekend as tours run every 15 minutes. Call 317.636.4516 or visit the website for more details www.easleywinery.com/tours.html.
- Check out the mind boggling corn maze at Beasley’s Orchard in Danville each weekend. Hunt for pumpkins in their pumpkin patch, take a hayride, clime Hay Mountain and more; kids under 6 are free. See www.beasleys-orchard.com/ for more information.
- Clifford Ratcliff & the Indy Jazz Co is live at Watkins Park as part of the Jazz in the Park summer music series. Showtime starts at 4pm.
- Looking for a magical dinner? You can have a 3 course dinner followed by an hour of magic at Dinner & a Magic Show at the Indianapolis Propylaeum downtown. Reservations are required so give them a call at 317.638.7881 or visit www.thepropylaeum.org/.
- Northside Nights Restaurant Week continues this evening with over 30 restaurants offering 3 course meals for discounted prices. Reservations are required at some of the restaurants, so please go to www.northsidenightsindy.com/ for a list of participating restaurants.
Be careful whatever you and family do today. Don’t forget to download our app and take us everywhere you go so you don’t miss out on anything.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com