IBE Summer Celebration continues today at the Indiana Convention Center. It’s been a great weekend from the concerts to the exhibits, basketball game and more. Today is the last day and what a beautiful day it is. Check out the events going on for IBE plus other events in and around Indy.
- The Hamilton County 4-H Fair is going strong in Noblesville. Activities and hours vary so please call 317.776.0854 or visit the web page at www.hamiltoncofairgrounds.com/.
- The Indianapolis Zoo is going strong with the Simon Skjodt International Orangutan Center where you get up close and personal with all the orangutans. While there, slide by the Butterfly Kaleidoscope at White River Gardens. It’s inside the Hilbert Conservatory where you can see over 30 native and exotic species. See www.indianapoliszoo.com/ for more information.
- It’s a celebration with over 10,000 square feet of toys, toys and comics at the Indiana Toy and Comic Expo at Wyndham West Hotel. It’s going on now until 4pm. For admission prices see www.indianatoyandcomicexpo.com/.
- Kids Bowl Free Day at woodland Bowl continues with 2 free games of bowling everyday; only for the kids. You must register for the free bowling and can do so by calling 844.4099 or visiting www.kidsbowlfree.com/.
- The Grape to Glass Winery Tour continues this weekend at Easley Winery off of College Ave. Experience the art of wine-making with no reservations required. See www.easleywinery.com/tours.html for details.
- The 11th Annual Indianapolis International Film Festival is still going strong until July 26th. See films from across the world plus different events for this 10 day festival at the Indianapolis Museum of Art off of Michigan Rd. Call 317.560.4433 or check out the website at indyfilmfest.org/.
- The 44th Annual IBE Summer Celebration continues today. This is the last day of the celebration and they’re leaving with a bang. Check out the INShape Black & Minority Health Fair, Midwest International Boxing, Hair Showcase and more including the Family Fun Zone and Gospel Explosion. To find out more events going on today with IBE see www.indianablackexpo.com/.
- Tickets are still available for UniverSoul Circus at Lafayette Square Mall. Prices start under $20 and this is the last day to experience the UniverSoul Circus. Call 800.745.3000 for tix or see www.universoulcircus.com/.
- Be a part of the fundraising event with The Ronald McDonald House Bingo at the Rathskeller. Special prices for children and proceeds help benefit Biergarten for the Ronald McDonald House. See www.rathskeller.com/.
Kids go back to school soon so don’t miss Cuts and Curls on Sunday August 3rd from 12-6pm at Lafayette Square Mall with 106.7 WTLC. Plus see how you can jump the line on our website at tlcnaptown.com/. Be careful what ever you do and get out and enjoy this beautiful day.