Another beautiful Sunday with more chances to win Universoul Circus tix July 16th. The kids are out of school now let’s get them out the house. Below are some events going on today in and around your city, Indianapolis.
- The 84th Annual Marion County 4-H Fair continues though June 29th. Activities vary daily, for details see www.marioncountyfair.org/
- Plus, the Hancock County 4-H Fair is alive in Greenfield. This fair runs until June 27th, see the website for daily events at yourhancockfairgrounds.com/
- The Butterfly Kaleidoscope continue at White River Gardens inside the Hilbert Conservatory. Interact with the butterflies and check out the Orangutan exhibit at the Indianapolis Zoo also at White River Gardens. For more information see www.indianapoliszoo.com/.
- The 22nd Annual Indian Market and Festival is at the Eiteljorg Museum. Well actually, in Military Park just north of the museum. No pets or coolers allowed. See www.eiteljorg.org/ for details or give them a call at 317.636.9378.
- Enjoy Kids Bowl Free Day at Woodland Bowl. Two free games every day for the kiddies all summer long. Registration is required so click on their website at www.kidsbowlfree.com/.
- Take a look at the art of wine-making with Grape to Glass Winery Tour at Easley Winery off of College Ave. today until 3pm. This is goes on every weekend with no reservations required. See www.easleywinery.com/tours.html for more details and events.
- Check out the largest urban state park in the Nation as a part of ActiveIndy Central Canal Walking Tour at White River State Park. Discount tix for kids under 11, call 317.520.2914 or click on www.activeindytours.com/.
- Eat Breakfast for Dinner at the Indianapolis Propylaeum with exotic drinks and more. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 317.638.7881. See the website for more details at www.thepropylaeum.org/.
- Head over to the Jazz Kitchen later tonight for Old Soul Presents which features live music with a mix of soul, R&B and more. See www.thejazzkitchen.com/.
Have fun this summer, be careful and keep checking back each week to find out what’s up in and around Indy.