The temps that what!! Yesterday was so beautiful and hopefully this weekend will not be any different. There may be a little rain this weekend, but a little rain never stopped any thing. Check out some of the events listed below for you and your family.
- The Music for All National Festival is here in Indy for three-days. See multiple performances at Clowes Memorial Hall, Schrott Center for the Arts, Warren Performing Arts Center and the Hilbert Circle Theatre. For daily events call 800.848.2263 or go the website at www.musicforall.org
- Your Indianapolis Zoo is open in White River State Park with a variety of events plus visit White River Gardens in White River State Park as well where you’re sure to get inspiration for your garden. See www.indyzoo.com
- Visit over 400 exhibits as part of the 56th Annual Indiana Flower and Patio Show at the State Fairgrounds from today until the 16th of March. Kids under 13 are free and discount tickets may be purchased online at www.indianaflowerandpatioshow.com
- Check out the Lego Exposition at Brickworld Indy 2014 LEGO at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Full of events with LEGO’s displays, vendors and more all weekend long. For times and prices call 317.572.5346 or see www.brickworld.us/indy
- The NCAA Hall of Champions is holding is HBCU Membership Showcase Exhibit to continue the celebration and academic excellence of Historically Black Colleges and Universities. It runs now through April 30th. For more details contact them at 317.916.4255 or www.ncaahallofchampions.com/
- Take a tour at Easley Winery for the Grape to Glass Winery Tour where you can learn about winemaking from start to finish. No reservations required, call 317.636.4516 or www.easleywinery.com/tours.html
- The Big Ten Women’s Basketball Tournament is at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Times and pairings vary between 12-10pm. Tickets start at $10. For more information www.ncaa.com/tickets
- Free jazz as part of the Jazz Band of America at the Indianapolis Artsgarden starting at 12noon. See indyarts.org/artsgarden/monthly-calendar for details.
- Get ready for the warm up, well the Winter Warmup Weekend at Mallow Run Winery. Great food and live music from 2-5pm. Call 317.422.1556 for details or click on www.mallowrun.com/
- Storytelling time is back at the Eiteljorg Museum with Joanna Winston and Teresa Webb. Each Saturday learn about African-Americans in the West Stagecoach and Native American cultures. See www.eiteljorg.org for more details.
- Northside Nights Dinner Specials are back in Indianapolis with over 30 restaurants across the northside offer dinner menus w/special pricing now until March 16th. Reservations may be required; call 317.673.4211 or northsidenightsindy.com/
Just be safe and remember to spring forward tonight for daylight savings time. Don’t be late for church :)