Halloween might have been socially distant this year but that didn’t mean these celebs couldn’t come up with some pretty inventive Halloween costume ideas.
Ciara has been teasing fans all week with her Halloween looks, including paying homage to Nicki Minaj, Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion. Her biggest flex? Well, she needed hubby Russell Wilson to pull that one off.
Fashion model Tabria Majors may have shut down all Beyoncé recreations with her Beylloween short film, plus Cardi turned up, Big Sean paid homage to one of our fallen heroes and Houston DJ A Plus might have won the best Houston related costume. If you know, you know.
Hit the gallery to see which celebrity absolutely dominated Halloween 2020.
RELATED: Saweetie Channels Her Inner Destiny’s Child For Halloween
RELATED: 10 Halloween Costumes Inspired By The Birthday Queen Tracee Ellis Ross
RELATED: Ciara Channels Cardi B For Halloween [PHOTOS]
Halloween 2020: Which Celeb Nailed Their Costumes? [PHOTOS]
was originally published on
1. Ryan Destiny as Lauryn Hill
2. Lil Nas X as Nicki Minaj
3. Ciara & Russell Wilson as Busta Rhymes and Janet Jackson
4. Skai Jackson as Foxy Brown
5. Marsai Martin as Rihanna
6. Flo Milli as Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes
7. A Plus as Macaroni Tony
8. The Weeknd as Sherman Klump
10. Saweetie as Mystique and Quavo as Beast
12. Duke Deuce as The Notorious B.I.G.
13. Tabria Majors as Beyoncé
14. Mike Epps as Joe Jackson
15. Big Sean as Black Panther
16. Big Sean and Jhené Aiko as Among Us Characters
18. Janelle Monáe as The Debate Fly
19. Janelle Monáe as a Good Guy Doll
21. A-Boogie Wit Da Hoodie as The Proud Family
22. Kash Doll as Lynn Whitfield in A Thin Line Between Love And Hate
23. Khelo Thomas as Powerline