Besides the beautiful weather we’re having, there’s plenty of things to do today in Indy. Get out an enjoy this weather before it changes; we are in Indy people :) Check out some of the events below.
- It’s the American Diabetes Association Alert Day in Indy. It’s a one day call to action to alert people who might be at risk for Type 2 diabetes. Located just off of 86th & Allisonville, the event is FREE and includes Free test, information & how to lower your risk. Give them a call at 317.352.9226 or visit stopdiabetes.com/
- The Butterfly Kaleidoscope is back at White River Gardens inside the Hilbert Conservatory. Over 40 species of butterflies are a part of this live exhibit. For hours call 317.630.2001 or visit www.indianapoliszoo.com/plan-your-visit/white-river-gardens.
- The Children’s Museum is alive with all sorts of events like Inside Hollywood Film & TV: You’re on Set! Where you can put yourself on TV & shows you created now through July 26th. Call 317.334.3322 for more information or visit the web site www.childrensmuseum.org/.
- While at the Children’s Museum be a part of Transformers: Robots in Disguise exhibit where you can go behind the scenes with Bumblebee, interact & much more. www.childrensmuseum.org/
- What’s Your Style? Express Yourself is still going strong at the Children’s Museum. Your family can express their own style with this interactive exhibit via Instagram. Visit www.childrensmuseum.org/.
- The Indiana Flower & Patio Show comes to an end today out at the State Fairgrounds. Get out there for great deals with over 400 vendors plus kids under 13 are FREE!! Go to hsishows.com/wp/indianaflowerandpatioshow/ for more details.
- While you’re at the State Fairgrounds, check out Stewart’s Indiana Flea Market. It’s inside the Agriculture/Horticulture Bldg where you can buy antiques, jewelry, arts & crafts, & much more. The best thing is that the event is FREE!! Visit www.stewartpromotions.com/.
- Winter Warm-Up comes to end this weekend at Mallow Run Winery in Johnson County. Enjoy great food, desserts, live music and of course WINE!! Give them a call at 317.422.1556 or go to www.mallowrun.com/ for details.
- Minor league basketball is back at Manual Stadium as the Indianapolis Diesels battle the Racine Storm today at 3pm. Get tickets by visiting www.dieselshoops.com/.
- If you haven’t had a chance to experience Northside Nights Restaurant Week, now’s the time as today is the last day to visit over 30 north side restaurants & get value priced meals. For a list of participating restaurants call 317.673.4211 or visit www.northsidenightsindy.com/.
- Get your jazz on at the Chatterbox Jazz Club each weekend for a night full of jazz entertainment. Tonight is Jazz Jam Sunday where you can enjoy live jazz music and have a great time with no drama. Visit www.chatterboxjazz.com/ if you’re over 21 & want more information.
Download WTLC from you’re phone or tablet store to take us everywhere you go so you don’t miss your chance to win tickets to see Katt Williams as part of the Born again, again tour coming to Indy April 3rd.
Special thanks to Aroundindy.com.