1) Dress in a way that makes you feel sexy and also flatters your figure. Red is almost always a good color. Try a red slinky dress and comfortable undergarments.
2) Pay attention to what he has to say for a change. Yes, you can talk about yourself but a man finds it really refreshing when a woman allows him to have his own time in the spotlight.
3) Don’t talk about your ex. If he asks, keep it short and sweet. You are starting fresh with this guy. No need to bring in the ghost of past relationships. You are perfect to him in the beginning. There is no reason to make him wonder if the last guy who dumped you was right.
4)Wear a light attractive scent. This means layering scents. Bathe in scented bath oils first. Then apply a light powder in the same scent. Finally spray the same scented perfume in front of you and walk into the mist. Do this about 45 minutes before you see him. If you overpower him with your scent, instead of wanting to edge a bit closer he will be running for the nearest exit.
5) If you bring him back to your place make sure it is dimly lit. Soft lighting minimizes lines and wrinkles and gives your skin a bit of a glow. Keep candles handy or lamps that have adjustable lighting. In soft lighting you can be his dream woman and you can feel a thousand times better about undressing in front of him.
6) Do a strip tease for him. Now I am not talking about a ten dollar hooker strip tease. I mean a slow undressing. Have him lie on the bed to watch, as you slowly slip out of your dress, then your undies and finally your stockings and shoes. Make him wait a bit.
7)Explore his body in detail. Consider it a five course meal. Drive him absolutely wild by discovering all the hidden spots he didn’t even know existed. Most women just lie there and let the guy do all the work. Participate and you have just blown past most of the women he has had sex with.
Seduction is not just about getting your man to bed. It is about getting and keeping his interest and attention on you. Remeber that in every situation from sitting across from him in a restaurant to leading him from the couch to your bedroom.